Integrating with a single API can be tough, let alone multiple APIs. I see integration being about on-boarding, exploration, education, authenitcation, code samples, testing and sandboxing. This API Integration project involves everything between discovery of APIs and going into production.
The goals is to find building blocks, tools, services and other knowledge that will help developers integrate APIs into their web, mobile and internet of things applications. This area of API evangelist is brand new and will be evolving as I continue my research.
If you have tools or approaches to development of apps using APIs, please let me know. I'd love to hear more about how you approach integration.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Handling URL Redirects in Runscope Radar Tests
- Google Developers Blog: Measuring network performance with Resource Timing API
- Solve (even more) API problems, fast.
- What You Should Know About GET and POST Methods
- Web APIs for non-programmers
- Runscope for Force.com API Developers
- Introducing Runscope Radar: Automated API Testing and Monitoring
- Create and monitor your own API tests with APImetrics
- Runscope for PHP Developers: Guzzle Plugin now Available
- SDK Testing and Debugging