Integrating with a single API can be tough, let alone multiple APIs. I see integration being about on-boarding, exploration, education, authenitcation, code samples, testing and sandboxing. This API Integration project involves everything between discovery of APIs and going into production.
The goals is to find building blocks, tools, services and other knowledge that will help developers integrate APIs into their web, mobile and internet of things applications. This area of API evangelist is brand new and will be evolving as I continue my research.
If you have tools or approaches to development of apps using APIs, please let me know. I'd love to hear more about how you approach integration.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- 3Scale Moves Into API Integration Space With APITools
- Our Guide for iOS Testing/Distribution Setup
- What Are The Common Building Blocks of API Integration?
- Integrate Runscope Radar with 250+ other services with Zapier — Runscope Blog
- Handling URL Redirects in Runscope Radar Tests
- Google Developers Blog: Measuring network performance with Resource Timing API
- Solve (even more) API problems, fast.
- What You Should Know About GET and POST Methods
- Web APIs for non-programmers
- Runscope for Force.com API Developers