Integrating with a single API can be tough, let alone multiple APIs. I see integration being about on-boarding, exploration, education, authenitcation, code samples, testing and sandboxing. This API Integration project involves everything between discovery of APIs and going into production.
The goals is to find building blocks, tools, services and other knowledge that will help developers integrate APIs into their web, mobile and internet of things applications. This area of API evangelist is brand new and will be evolving as I continue my research.
If you have tools or approaches to development of apps using APIs, please let me know. I'd love to hear more about how you approach integration.
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Organize your API Calls in Runscope with Collections and Notes
- API Testing and Monitoring Finding A Home In Your Companies Existing QA Process
- Evolving Beyond Open: The Runscope Community Projects Model
- Analytics For Both API Providers and Consumers
- New Features: Retry Comparisons, Collapsible JSON and Shared Request Comments
- Follow The Apis You Care About With Runscopes Latest Community Project Api Changelog
- App & API Monitoring: Building a 5-Star Reputation for your Apps (video & slides)
- runscope-rb | RubyGems.org | your community gem host
- Chrome Web Store - Postman - REST Client
- Ready – Set – Deploy with StackMob Apps