Integrating with a single API can be tough, let alone multiple APIs. I see integration being about on-boarding, exploration, education, authenitcation, code samples, testing and sandboxing. This API Integration project involves everything between discovery of APIs and going into production.
The goals is to find building blocks, tools, services and other knowledge that will help developers integrate APIs into their web, mobile and internet of things applications. This area of API evangelist is brand new and will be evolving as I continue my research.
If you have tools or approaches to development of apps using APIs, please let me know. I'd love to hear more about how you approach integration.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- AutoDevBot Open Sources Their API Monitor
- Evolving How We Approach The API Lifecycle With APIMatic
- Monitoring Your Resources Becomes Default With Google Developer Console
- Easily consume REST APIs with Go
- cURL vs HTTPie on the Command Line for HTTP APIs
- APITools Raises The Bar With Open, On-Premise API Testing and Monitoring Tools
- This Week in APIs: HTTP/1.1 gets a major update; Developer Experience (DX) is key to a successful API
- HTTPie is a command line HTTP client, a user-friendly cURL replacement | Hacker News
- How to Test Code that Uses HTTP APIs using Node.js, Mocha, and Nock
- Making Your API a Valuable Product