API Integration Building Blocks
These are just a handful of the building blocks I'm seeing from companies that are providing testing, monitoring and API integration tools for application developers. My goal is to not provide every feature, bell and whistle, but a common set of building blocks that meet the needs of developers.
As with all of the white papers I will be monitoring companies and adding building blocks as I discover new ones. As my understanding of this area grows I will provide more detail on how companies are solving problems for developers.
If you are an API integration provider and feel there are things that are missing or don't make sense, let me know. If you are a developer and there are building blocks you'd like to see offered, let me know as well--I know the API integration providers would love to hear your feedback.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your API’s Need for Speed
- Chatting with PagerDuty’s API
- Building an easier on-ramp: Introducing the Anypoint Templates Library
- AWS Trusted Advisor For Everyone
- Monitoring Azure Media Services Application
- Bizcoder - Everything you need to know about HTTP Header syntax but were afraid to ask
- Using SSL Certificates with HAProxy 1.5 | Hacker News
- When using an API goes terribly wrong - Weissblog
- AutoDevBot Open Sources Their API Monitor
- Evolving How We Approach The API Lifecycle With APIMatic